No way to program a Spartan 3 FPGA with a1,8V Digilent cable?

I have a t home some "accurately scraped " FPGA Xilinx XC3S1500,having a VCCINT of 1,2 V, no way to use a cable rated 1,8 to 15 V to configure it? Thanks, Diego,Italy

Reply to
blisca

If you hunt up the schematics for a simple parallel port type cable and the detailed voltage specs of the fpga, I'm sure you can figure out a way to make something to do it - especially if you are willing to run it at a slow clock rate.

Reply to
cs_posting

Thanks,simply i was misleaded by the fact that the 1.8 V minimum voltage of the cable sounds like a typical VCCINT voltage,but in fact as everyone but me knows well the cable works with the VCCAUX voltage,that can can be higher

Reply to
blisca