Need RTOS & SSH for ARM-based remote terminal

Processor is Atmel AT91SAM7XC256 connected by GSM modem. The client has specified "encryption". I think it needs a formal RTOS and Secure Shell; client says "get it working ASAP first and we'll add encryption later."

Any recommendations? btw the eCosPro SSH middleware seems to be server only, not client.

TIA, Sean_Q_

Reply to
Sean_Q_

Uboot + denx ARM version of ELDK. If you want a secure wrapper beyon what's in ELDK, try the enhancements that NSA developed SELinux.

Jeff

JeffR