need example for ARM core PHilips LPC 2106

I am interested in this part, too. Anyone know of any good eval kits or sample schematics? Are there any free or low-cost tools one can get to start working with this puppy?

--Keith Brafford

Reply to
Keith Brafford

I've got a simple design (schematic and PCB) for the LPC210x here:

I've just got a couple of prototype PCBs and will be testing the design when I get a few additional components that I require. If I get a small batch of those PCBs made they will cost $20 each.

I built the gcc ARM tools from the latest sources, running under Cygwin. It took a long time but was fairly straightforward, apart from Windows bugs.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller

The real URL appears to be: