Looking for Full time position in Embedded Systems

Hi, I have completed Masters in Electrical Engineering from University of North Carolina at Charlotte and currently I am looking for full time position in the field of Embedded Systems and software Development.

I have an in-depth knowledge of C/C++, MATLAB and Core JAVA. During my masters program in EE I did several projects related to embedded systems and wireless which dealt with 8, 16, 32 Bit microcontrollers of ARM, ATMega, AVR, Hitachi, Motorola etc. The significance of my projects helped me gaining Research Assistantship twice during my masters and some of my projects were implemented in the industry. My wireless projects made me expertise in handling lab equipments like Spectrum Analyzer, Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator and Logic Analyzer.

I have experience in writing device drivers in windows and Linux environment as well as on RTOS like MicroC and embedded Linux. I have hands-on experience with RS 232, SPI, I2C, ADC and USB.

I have knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases as well as of a reporting tool i.e. Oracle Business Intelligence.

A summary of my technical Skills:

Languages: - C, C++, Core JAVA, VHDL, SQL, NesC for TinyOS, MATLAB, Assembly Language, Shell scripting, HTML. Hardware Platforms/Microprocessors:- High Performance Embedded Workshop for Renesas SKP16C62P and QSK62P, Mica2 & MicaZ Motes, MIB

510/520 Interface Board, MDA 300/320 Data Acquisition Board, ATMega 169, AVR Butterfly, Renesas H8/300, MSP 430, M16C/62P, IAR Workbench, ModelSim, Xilinx, ARM Processors, RS232, USB, SPI, I2C, ADC. Operating Systems:- Windows (2000, XP, VISTA), Linux (Red Hat/Fedora/ Ubuntu), Solaris. Software: - MS Office (2000, 2003, 2007), Xlisten, OPNET Modeler. RTOS: - MicroC, TinyOS. Databases: - Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2005/2000 Business Tools: - Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) Lab Equipments: - Spectrum Analyzer, Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, Frequency Generator, Logic analyzer

If anyone has a job opening or would like to have a look at my resume please email me or call me. I would appreciate if someone would like to contact me or offer an interview, to know more about my background and skills.

Thanks, Nripendra Singh snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
Nripendra Singh

Apparently, no class you took covered ethics. By spamming newsgroups you have revealed yourself as an I'll-do-anything-for-a-buck type. Expect only similar people to be interested in you. I hope you enjoy working for criminals.

Reply to
JeffM