Higher Studies/Research in Embedded Systems - What are the options?

I am an embedded software engineer with more than 3 years of work experience. Now I would like to go for MS or research in embedded systems. I am from India. I would like to persue my further studies in either USA or Australia. What are the options available? Which university offer such course? Which country is better for persuing research in Embedded Systems USA or Australia both quality of study and economy wise?

Thanks, Vikas P

Reply to
Neo