MPC566 BDM linux driver ?

Hi everyone,

I am looking to know if it's possible to use gdb with a CablePPC from P&E Micro. With google, it's only saying there is something for the m68k or the MPC860.

Any hint ?

R.

Reply to
WinterCamel

You can use gdb with the MPC56x. I have done it under cygwin using a modified gdb from here:

Check James Smith's excellent MPC555 resource page for more information on using it under Linux.

Also, I recommend you check the voltage levels supported by your interface. I believe the CablePPC doesn't support the 2.7v target voltage required by the MPX56x.

Regards Andy

Reply to
Andy Sinclair

Hi Andy,

it took me some time to try it, I had many problems.

Andy S> >I am looking to know if it's possible to use gdb with a CablePPC

from

I am currently developping with Ubuntu (Debian) and the the installation is not working :(.

I will probably use the OCD Remote on a old PC running Windows and connect remotely to it.

Really good site, thanks.

No problem with the CablePPC, it support the MPC566.

Reply to
WinterCamel