avr-gdb problem

Hi, I have tried to use avr MCU debugger avr-gdb. I have tried the command "target remote COM2". I have found that there is no signal appears on my comport. I am pretty sure COM2 is the right port, because I have tried that with other version of gdb and it works find. Is this a problem with avr-gdb? Is there any try that command with avr-gdb? Jaiphen

Reply to
jaiphen2003