BUY power supply with input 110V AC and output 110V or 220V DC

Hi, Friends I want to buy a power supply. It should have a 110 VAC input and

110VDC or 220VDC output. Its capacity should be 100-200 watts. I live in Toronto. Could you tell me where I can buy this kind power supply? New or used one is fine. thanks
Reply to
Franks

try "House of 220" on Gerard st east near Coxwell. May they have it with DC output.

rein wiehler