Bluetooth connection to AVR

Hi everybody,

I am a newbie to the microcontrollers world. So, I need every help that i could get. I want to use bluetooth communication with an ATmega32 mcu, but i don't know which bluetooth module is good and at the same time cheap.

Could anybody recommend a module and tell me why does he recommend it? I mean what's its pros and cons?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
shady.abdelwahed

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@y18g2000pre.googlegroups.com...

Look at the offerings from Sparkfun. They have modules that "translate" bluetooth to UART using (if memory serves ne) an NXP modem chip.

Antoon

Reply to
Antoon