Manual needed TMS320C6416 TEB

Does anyone have a manual for the TI TMS320C6416 TEB evaluation board. I have a board but seem to have lost the manual.

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me

Scott,

All (most?) TI boards are from Spectrum Digital. Maybe that name is somewhere on your board too. Googling for the board name + the manufacturer name gives me:

(picture)
(manuals)

I hope that is the same as your board.

Regards, Arie de Muynck

Reply to
Arie

Actually this is a TI board. Someone emailed the manual over night. So thanks to all.

Scott

Reply to
Not Really Me

Actually I'm an idiot. It's a Spectrum Digital board.

Reply to
Not Really Me

Hi Scott,

Have you been able to find a manual? I also own a TMS320C6416 TEB and don't have the manual. It appears that the 6416 DSK is a similar (but newer) kit, so the board layout is different. I'm curious to see what you come up with.

-Shahar

Reply to
ssy2