M16C29 Beginner

Dear all

I have recently acquired a Renesas M16C29 Starter kit. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some tutorials online or a book that is specifically aimed at M16C users.

I would prefer to use C and not assembler as I already have some experience with the language.

thanks all

Reply to
M16C BEGINNER

you can try on the sample codes and tutorial that comes with the Starter kit.

you also can try the Renesas Interactive for presentation slides on M16C

tran.banh

M16C BEGINNER ??:

Here I have some suggestions that you should read the compile manual,en, for M16C serial MCU Renesas's tool chan is NC30, in the compile manual you can get more detailed infor for example, startup code, how to write Interrupt function... After you get some basic knowledge of this MCU you can make an experiment, enjoy it~

Reply to
Eric