LPC900, ICP programming specifications

Hello,

Who knows where I can find:

'ICP programming specifications' for the LCP900 series.

We need a programmer without the ISP-ICP stuff. (LPC902/3 serie)

Thanks.

Reply to
Gerard

Jona Vark

No there is not (any more).

There is an app for ISP-ICP bridge with flashMagic but there is no specification for ICP. If I recall correctly there was a time ago, together with some code to do ICP with another 8051. I think that the policy is changed.

Also where is the LPC904 information? It is also gone with the wind!

Regards.

Reply to
Gerard

Gerard,

the ICP programming sepcs are post in the Yahoo LPC900_users forum. Look in the files section

To get there you have to sign up but there is catch that I would know of.

An Schwob

Gerard wrote:

Reply to
An Schwob in the USA