Looking for High School Senior Project Mentor

Greetings,

It is a my senior year of High School and I have to complete what is known as the Culminating Project in order to graduate. The topic of the Culminating Project has to be something with career applications; well I have been into computers for a long time and I have been into programming for several years so the obvious choice for me was Embedded System Engineering. Note that the project has to be something that is a learning stretch so doing just programming would not work for me.

Cutting to the chase, in order to complete this project in a satisfactory manner and graduate I have to obtain a mentor. The only "restriction" for the mentor is that it is someone who has been involved in the specialty for

2 or more years. As my mentor I will only require 30 minutes to 2+ hours of your time spread out across 3 months (I would prefer to get it done within a couple days of obtaining a mentor), although at this time I see no reason why I should have to take more then 1 hour of your time. All you will need to do is fill out a very short evaluation form, which I will send to you, answer career related questions I ask you in interview form, most likely via email so no stress, and finally answer any minor questions I may have.

To summarize: I won't need a lot of your time, it will not be anything strenuous, and it will help me a lot in completing the last thing I need to accomplish before graduating.

If you would be willing to act as my mentor or have any questions before deciding please contact me.

Thanks,

Michael Maass snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Michael Maass

You might check with

John

Reply to
John Atwood

What are you thinking of doing for your embedded engineering project?

Reply to
myren, lord

I have been contacted by an interested party so I am no longer looking as of now. If for some unforeseeable reason I need another mentor I will ask again.

Thanks,

Michael Maass

Reply to
Michael Maass