Looking for 1G NAND Flash

Hi All,

I'm looking for reliable sources of

1G NAND flash x16 preferred but can accept x8 BGA preferred but can accept TSOP, TSSOP 3V, 3v3 volt preferred but may be able to accpet 1v8.

qty ~ 8k PA

Do you have any suggested MFG's and suggested part No's that may fit the requirement?

It seems that NAND and SDRAM see to be quite market volatile

Thanks in advance Regs Joe

Reply to
Joseph Goldburg

Hmmm no takers to my question

Reply to
Joseph Goldburg

fit

I don't think you will find too many suppliers interested in less than

100Ku PA. Nand flash is a high volume business.
Reply to
linnix

I used a 8gbit Nand in a project a while ago - initially used Micron but price went stupid - Digikey's price doubled in a few months- next time I'll probably use a 4g Hynix, which seem to have better availability and pricing, e.g.

?N=0&Ntk=gensearch_001&Ntt=hynix&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&suggestions=false&ref=globalsearch&_requestid=115106

Anything over about 4gbit seems to be getting sucked into the Apple black hole..

Reply to
Mike Harrison

---
Joe,
Would Samsung# K9F1G08U0C-PCB0 be what you're looking for?

Randyh  @  advancedmp  com
Reply to
randyddr