NAND FLASH

Hi , I am using 8Gbit Nand flash for data storage in my application,i have doubt regarding data storage of NAND Flash.is it possible to store data continuously once power failure occurs?(let us assume i am storing data in x th page of Y th block if power failure occurs in between ,after power up is it possible to store data from where it stopped?)

Mamidipalli