integrating PC-lint help file into Codewright

I have Scott Dillman's Windows help file for PC-lint that I would like to integrate with Codewright. There used to be an article in Codewright's knowledge base about it, but I can't get into the knowldedge base anymore since Boreland took it over. Does anyone know how to integrate the help file into Codewright?

Thanks.

Reply to
Arthur

"Arthur" wrote in news:1114703222.096027.83330 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Well, I went to Codewright Help menu->Configure Help Index, where it allows you to add .hlp files, assuming they are "properly formatted" whatever that means. I was able to add my MQX help file without any trouble.

--
Richard
Reply to

Thanks! That works perfectly. I just place the cursor on the Lint error code and press Ctrl-F1 and the help pops right up.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur