CCS compiler - installation file name

Just over a year ago I purchased and downloaded a copy of the CCS compiler from

I now need to re-install it but I cannot locate the original download file, although I suspect that it is somewhere amongst the 10's GB on my hard disc. However, I can't remember the filename to search for it. Can anyone help please?

Reply to
Andrew

Look for ccsc.exe

Reply to
Alan Holt

MS Backup does ok in NT. Its main problem is that damaged/incomplete backups cannot be recovered. It is possible to overcome this problem, though Microsoft would have you think otherwise.

Reply to
Brett

If history is any guide, no MS backup will restore from an earlier backup after upgrading the OS.

     USE worldnet address!
Reply to
CBFalconer