In pSOS+ TCP/IP module pNA+, where are disallocated message blocks?

In pSOS+ TCP/IP module pNA+, where are disallocated message blocks?

hello,
I have a problem in pNA+.
I have poor English. sorry ^^;

when there is receive data, Network Interface allocates message block
in order to send received data to pNA+.(I used pna_esballoc() for zero
copy.)
I think that the message blocks must be disallocated. but where?
The free operation is worked by pNA+, automatically? If it is not,
developer must write the free system call?

If I write "NC_BUFS_0     256" in sys_conf.h
My program stop at 257th-pna_esballoc().

If I write "NC_BUFS_0     32" in sys_conf.h
My program stop at 33th-pna_esballoc().

What is problem?

Thank you for reading of my quastion.

Site Timeline