Help new bie in TMS320LF2407A DSP programming

Hello ALL I am new DSP programming & Code composer. I have to build a windows application which communicates with TI DSP by RS 232 PORT. TI DSP is connected with a EEPROM 25LC050 through SPI. Windows application sends data to DSP and ask it to save some data to EEPROM. Windows application can also ask DSP to retrive data from EEPROM. Also I have to code for TI DSP(model TMS 320LF2407A) that can process the commands & data sent by windows application.Currently I have only Code composer. I have no hardware to test. How can I simulate whether my coding is correct.Please help me urgently

Thanks Nasif

Reply to
nasif4003

If this is a difficult problem, its likely you have the wrong hardware an configuration. If the 240 is an absolute requirement, you should ask you TI FAE for the software necessary to do this. I'm sure that Code Compose has an embedded simulator. If not, several other options exist.

a) Change hardware and software- something like dsPIC is ideally suited t all of this and the environment has everything you need off the shelf.

b) Change software - dump code composer and use something better whic includes OS simulation and improved development.

You could look at these links:

rowebits