HC908 Programmer

Hi,

I would like to build a programmer for uC HC908, but i couldn't find universal programmer. Of course I can buy it, but it cost too much for me. Could You tell me were can I find MON08 programmer, maybe something else.

Thank you for Your time.

--
Piotr
Reply to

Spells six letters, one word.... Guessed it yet?

I'll betray it...

G... O... O... G... L... E...

BCNU

Waldemar

"Piotr" schreef in bericht news:dki5ug$2vs$ snipped-for-privacy@inews.gazeta.pl...

Reply to
Waldemar

There are many variants of the HC908 with different pinouts, packages. The circuit for each controller is in the datasheet chapter "Monitor ROM". You can easily build it, have a look at Page 1.7 :

Thats for the GP32, if you have another version it will have to be slightly different.

On the PC you need the free software from P&E from their website.

MfG JRD

Reply to
Rafael Deliano

You need to specify which HC08 variant. I use the QT4 and the JB8, and I just built the circuit in the datasheet for the QT4, and built a variant of the JB8 datasheet circuit (I used a Schottky diode instead of the chip linking the JB8 to the MAX232).

Simon.

Microsoft: The Standard Oil Company of the 21st century
Reply to
Simon Clubley