Hardware Design Engineer Needed

Senior hardware design craftsman with wide experience who is also familiar with C. Davis, California. Will also consider telecommuting.

Resume to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Norman Rogers Rabbit Semiconductor / Z-World

Reply to
Norman Rogers

What exactly is C. Davis and where in California is it?

I'm just kidding around, but there is only one verb up there with those three periods.

Casey

Reply to
Casey

telecommuting.

those

I guess it must be some sort of nepotism. If you don't know Mr/Ms C. Davis from California --or even you are not a relative ("familiar")-- you don't get the job. ;^S

Just some ideas...

Cheers.

Reply to
pablobleyer

"Norman Rogers" wrote

In all my life, I've only known one girl big enough to be referred to as a city. Her name was Sally Michigan, and sometimes people would put a comma in between her first and last name just to be mean. (The names have been changed to protect the innocent!)

Reply to
Mike Turco

I knew a Lisa Michigan (a friend's ex). Lady with a big personality!

pete

--
pete@fenelon.com "there's no room for enigmas in built-up areas"
Reply to