H8, HDI, Hitachi Debugging Interface

Hi,

anybody have a HDI newer than build 19

This runs with an older EVB 3067

Thanks and regards

Jens

Reply to
Jens Gydesen

My version is V3.10, and was updated from the Hitachi/Renesas website sometime ago.

You have looked at the Renesas European website?

    PC Services
             For those web sites you hate
Reply to
Paul Carpenter

What do you mean by Build19 ???

We use version 4.05.

Check the Renesas website or

We have also debug monitor images with: - Bugfixes with interrupt masking/restoring against renesas monitor - the images are more compact. - Jump table conversion of the vector table is done automaticlly by the debug monitor software so you don't need changes between release and debug source pool.

We can also build debug monitor images with different ROM/RAM positions on request.

Regards gerard StackTools

Reply to
<StackTools>

Hi

The only one I found at Renesas consists of this:

User Interface: Version 3.10 Target: Version 0.90 CPU: Version 1.00

and this is build 19.

So there is probably not any newer for the Evaluation Board H8/3067F

regards JG

"Jens Gydesen" skrev i en meddelelse news:41d7f0f8$0$49450$ snipped-for-privacy@dread15.news.tele.dk...

Reply to
Jens Gydesen