C Compilers for C167

Hi,

i bought a mcb167-net eval-board from keil. with the uVision compiler i can load code < 4k (not enough).

is there a compiler with (nearly) unlimited code size which works with my board???

perhaps, there is a compiler for linux... ???

best regards, lukas t.

Reply to
lukast

Sure:

Disclaimer: I haven't used either of the above.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  It's OKAY -- I'm an
                                  at               INTELLECTUAL, too.

Hi Lukas, what about the Keil compiler you can buy ;-) It is probably the best

166 compiler. There is also a Tasking compiler and here it gets interesting for you, the is a GNU compiler port done by High-Tec in Germany!

Hi,

with

Reply to
An Schwob in USA

lukast schrieb:

Hello,

just buy the full version from Keil. The test version is limited to 4k, but not the full version.

Bye

Reply to
Uwe Hercksen