Re: Sony LCD TV Model KDL-32XBR4 with Colored Vertical Lines Across Screen

Hi,

Thanks again to everyone who responded.

Based on information I found searching the web, I returned the TV to the customer (no charge) because I have a small business and I didn't want to take the risk of investing in a T-CON board (one possible cause of this problem).

John

Hi, > > I am a TV service technician working on a Sony LCD TV >model KDL-32XBR4 with colored vertical lines across the screen. >I have worked on many CRT TVs, but not many LCD TVs yet. > > I don't have the SM for this TV. A web search was not >very productive on the cause of this problem. > > Has anyone repaired a problem like this? > > Thank You in Advance, John > >PS, Remove "ine" from my email address > > >
Reply to
jaugustine