enumaration of cypress device

I have an fx2 device .I have developed a firmware for it . When I download the firmware the device takes a long time to enumarate or some times it goes a known device .Some times it quickly enumarates. Is the power supply current has got something to do with the enumaration process. The enumaration process is getting distrubed some how. I appriciate some help

thanks in advance punitha

Reply to
puniths_d

USBTrace from

is quite useful

Also there have been problems with Cypress' support of program over the FX2 code size (but fitting in the FX2LP, but not being loaded correctly).

Reply to
Bill Davy

I did saw the log file from USB trace . Iam not able to figure out the problem. When it is success ,there is a device start in the log file . When it fails there is no device start , there is is only device removal. thanks punitha

Reply to
puniths_d