Defining Terms: Systems, Stabity, and Limit Cycles

It may not end up being the most interesting one, but it's done. Five weeks from the last one, which is a bit excessive -- but it's done.

Tim Wescott
I'm looking for work!  See my website if you're interested
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

You'd make a good politician..

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I wish we *had* politicians with a working knowledge of stability.

Corporate executives too, for that matter.

--
Les Cargill
Reply to

It's not politics, but one of the places you can learn control theory is in economics school. I helped hire my replacement at FLIR; the woman that we hired had gotten started in control theory because she was getting a Bachelor's in economics.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

I'm looking for work -- see my website!
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Econ is a disaster area. So good for her.

But, I fear - emphasis on "getting started". And I don't mean that they should make a fetish of stability, either.

--
Les Cargill
Reply to