Connectors

Just wondering about connectors. Primarily board input/breakout and power connectors, and if folks have 'lines' (manuf. and models) or even styles, that they like. Surface mount models a plus but not required. medium/high pitch density a requirement. Conversely, if anyone has a manuf or style to AVOID that would be appreciated.

tia

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

For 0.1" SIL wire-to-board, it's hard to beat the venerable Molex KK series. For a 2 mm SIL alternate, the PH series from JST is quite popular (and inexpensive).

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Thanx, and I agree about Molex 'in general' so I will pass this along. Haven't looked at JST yet but will.

thanx again

Carl

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan