Commodore Amiga FS

Anyone know where I can get the specs for the Amiga FFS File system? I have seen some docs that explain the headers/structuresm but these are next to useless without other algorithms etc.

Thanks

Reply to
Alex

You'd probably have better luck asking your question in an amiga-oriented newsgroup. Try

alt.sys,amiga.thor comp.sys.amiga.programmer

hope that helps

Joe

Reply to
Joseph Power

Alex schrieb:

Hi Alex,

I'm not really sure about that, but IMHO the Linux Kernel also supports AmigaFS. So one other possibility might be to get in touch with those programmers.

HTH

Marc

Reply to
Marc F. Neininger

Downlod the Linux kernel and look in the "fs/affs" directory for code that implements an Amiga file system.

--
Darin Johnson
    Where am I?  In the village...  What do you want?  Information...