WIZ C problem

Hi all

I have a problem using the I2C module found within the WIZ C. I need the clock (SCL) to be less than 100kHz. The manual says that there is a constant named IIStretch that enables the user to elongate the Data and clock pulses with the integer set by this constant. This is done because as a default the WIZ C transmits data at 400KHz. Howewver, this is not working since I verified with the WIZ C waveform analyser. Any suggestions please?

Thank you

Reply to
nvllfarrugia

Are you talking about FED Wiz-C for PIC's? If so you could check out their support group:

Regards, Richard.

Richard