CAN on STR750V2

hello,

I'm working now on STR750V2 evaluation board(Equipped with CAN peripheral) the aim of this project is to develop an embedded application that use CAN protocol 2.0 and gives informations from a car concerning speed, car reference, fuel level,... this project to be integrated with a GPS device (This is my summer project as a hardware engineer student) it seemed very easy to develop using standard functions developped by STmicroelectronics but when I had to work in the hardware level, I found many difficulties, may be because it's my first "big" project,..

Have anyone an idea about this..?

here it's the links for data sheets and manuals

Ahmed.S

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 07:11:01 -0000, "Ahmed.S" wrote in comp.arch.embedded:

The idea that I have is that you are not likely to get much help with this post. Your question is very, very vague.

Post again and be more specific. Exactly what trouble are you having?

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com