DDC101 evaluation board software

Hello,

Recently a Burr-Brown DDC101 evaluation board was given to me. This set consists of a parallel port interface board and a board containing 5 times a DDC101 12-bit DAC.

Software was originally supplied on a 5.25 inch floppy, but is not available on the internet anymore.

I wondered if anyone still used this board, and could supply me with this software.

Greetings and thanks in advance,

DJ

Reply to
Dirk-Jan