IOs on ML-310 Evaluation Board

Currently, we purchased a Xilinx ML-310 Evaluation Board. The board comes with two Personality Module (PM) interfaces on which a total of 96 single ended IOs and 8 pairs of RocketIO reside. We are thinking of using the 96 single ended IOs, which according to the manual are 2.5V IOs. My question is:

  1. Is it possible to feed these IOs with a 3.3 V input

  1. If not, we are planning to use a Logic Level Translator to provide the 2.5 V. However, these LLTs require driven device to be CMOS compatible. Are these IOs CMOS compatible ?

Thanks

Reply to
Hendry