can anyone post a link for fabricating pcbs at home

i came across many on the web. can someone give me link whihc theyve used that is easy and cheap

Reply to
Harshit

You are really in the wrong newsgroup, so you would be advised to search for a more appropriate one. However, to get you started, very simple boards can be done by drawing pads and tracks on with an etch resist pen, next level up would be PCB transfers for IC pads or try 'press and peel' for a quick iron on solution if you have a laser printer. However the best results at home are achieved with a light box and UV sensitive board. For anything other than a single layer, check out commercial companies offering prototype services, such as PCB Pool. Have fun ...

Reply to
Ppelectron

Try sci.electronics.basics

Mike Harding

Reply to
Mike Harding

Try:

This subject is frequently discussed in the news:sci.electronics.basics newsgroup.

--
Peter Bennett, VE7CEI
Peter Bennett

Here are my tips on home made pcbs:-

              Kind Regards from Terry
    My Desktop is powered by GNU/LinuX, Gentoo-1.4_rc2
         New Homepage: http://milkstone.d2.net.au/
 ** Linux Registration Number: 103931,  http://counter.li.org **
Reply to
Terry

My tip: Don't do it

Prototype PCB's are so cheap now I cant see why you would bother. Dealaing with harsh chemicals, buying equipment etc. Waste of time & money to get a poor result.

Ralph

Reply to
Ralph Mason