Bringing up ecos on Integrator/AP.

Dear friends,

I am very newbie to this list and also ecos... I have a Integrator /AP (ARM920T) Evaluation Board. It has 128MB SDRAM. Actually m trying to run ecos + application program on it. Basically i dont know th exact procedure to follow..

My Evalutation Board has inbuilt ARM BootPROM. Using that have downloaded prebuilt Redboot to Flash. Redboot is working fine. I hav compiled ecos using configtool.exe (cygwin Env). While i was trying t download the final image, i wasnot getting download... I have compiled m in RAM mode. I thought that, the prebuilt Redboot shows on 16MB SDRAM. bu mine has 128MB. So that could be a problem. So i have changed *.ldi, *. files for RAMSIZE entries. But THERE ARE NO PROGRESS SOFAR...Any on worked on this kind of Environment please help me out ...

I am hanging in this problem last 4 days.... Even i hav posted in ecos-discuss mailing list . There was no reply so far... I hop this is the right place to shoot my question and hope that i ll get th right direction.

Thanks Ivy

-> This message was sent using the web interface o

ivy

How are you downloading the image. Through tftp ?

What is Redboot giving after downloading your image ?

Jon

Reply to
jonsquire2000

Actually very first, i was trying with serial port ... but it was no helpful... i dont know why ... I tried with tftp ... Yes!!!... I wa downloaded successfully... and starts working also... Thanks for you tips....

Now came with another issue... Actually i m using ecos snapsho packages... While rebuilding my redboot using configtool,i have choosen "ARM INTEGRATOR development board w/ ARM966" Template. I have compile without any problem.. It was working also. when i go through configuratio window in configtool, it shows "ARM ARM920T Microprocessor" option unde ARM ARM9 ARchitecure was disabled. instead of this , ARM ARM966E wa enabled... so i have changed option by enabling ARM920T... It throws conflict message.. i resolved it... compiled successfully... But it is no working in Board... Please tell me what is wrong with it..

Ivy

-> This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface o

ivy