Bootloader for AVR?

Hello,

I'm looking for a Bootloader for the AT-Mega especially 8 and 16. It should be avaiible as GCC-Source and it should be compatible to standard serial programmers like stk500 or avr910, or an upload-software vor Linux and Windows/Dos ought to be available.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank Daniel

--
  .~.    Daniel Schramm  Phone: +49 231 6108112   Mail:daniel.schramm@gmx.de
  /V\    Bruehlweg 36    Mobile:+49 178 8839848   ICQ: 35816985

AFAIK, there are no standard approaches. I tend to think the protocol used during the application should also be able bootload the application. Else you need two different applications on the PC.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar