BittWare’s PCI+ PMC+DMA TRANSFER

Hi ALL

I would like your tips and help regarding my work. I would be thankful for your help, would some how return it if possible =EF=81=8A :-) . I would like to save time of digging all manuals with the tips from you.

Recently I have been deputed on the work of writing driver for transferring data using PCI between BITTWARE PCI- CARD TSPC-425-7. (4 NOS OF ADSP TS101S) AND PMC SITE OF ADC ICS554. ???? can some one give info on what libraries to use specific for bittware board for PCI and PMC interface ????

I have noticed that

1=2E Bittware board has sharcFIN Asic for pci interface. 2=2E its said that dsp21K-sf Toolkit 7.31-7 has HIL and std i/o library .

and ?? I guess there should also be some kind of board libraries which can be linked in with VDSP++ ??

3=2E SharcFIN Developer's Kit and how does it help 4=2E in most of the test files given by the bittware there is mention of Tiger_Libs and TPCI_LIB. where can I get documentation for that.

Thanks in anticipation

Reply to
PMReddy