Atmel ATTiny2313 distributor in UK?

The above chip looks ideal for a project I have in mind, however I have been unable to find a supplier in the UK. Is this chip actually available yet? If so, anybody know of a supplier? If not, anybody know when it will be available?

Cheers

Kim

Reply to
Kim

The ATtiny2313 is still fairly new. It is released but as far as i know there just a few samples going around. You could always use the older version... AT90S2313-10. Pin compatible but only 10MHz, while you are waiting for full production release.

been

If

Reply to
AVRFreak

In article , Kim writes

I don't know if that part is available but for Atmel we use GDTechnik,

Tim Mitchell
Reply to
Tim Mitchell