AT91RM9200 SPI extrenal decoder problems

Hi,

Has anyone tried using AT91RM9200 with external decoder for SPI? I'm trying to talk to 15 slaves through the SPI on my custom board.

When I configure the SPI in the external decoder mode then the SPI peripheral is not giving chip select signals.

If anyone has tried this and has come across the same problem please give me inputs on where I'm going wrong.

Pj0585

Reply to
pj0585