AT90S2313 TO PC

that should be fine as long as you understand it is a serial port programmer.

I have got right out of these, as they are vanishing from Notebooks and PC's. Best you read the heaps of threads about rs-232 verses USB on this and other groups.

I even had a very good unit at a great price, with a zif socket on it, (from Tiawan) but decided not to sell it simply because it is a serial port.

But if serial suits you, then it's very cheap and should work fine.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Micro,TTL,USB to 1.5" color LCD http://www.dontronics.com/micro-lcd.html
USB,RS232 or TTL to VGA Monitor http://www.dontronics.com/micro-vga.html
World's smallest USB 2 TTL Conv http://www.dontronics.com/micro-usb.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Agreed. You might even want to look at this one which has some extra features added to it:

--
Torbjørn Heltne
Reply to