ARM 7 for multimedia applications

hi all

i want to do a project in ARM7.can anyone help me suggest some ideas?i want to do some multimedia application project on ARM7.i have Intel Strong ARM SA1110/SA1100 board.what can i do with this?pls help me with some ideas.

regards john

Reply to
johny

How about a mutlimedia application ?

What type of multimedia application have you done before ??

What type of multimedia application would you like to do ??

Reply to
Donald

hi

i havenot done any multimedia application so far,but am aware of the various multimedia technologies.i want to develop some application in multimedia for ARM7.can you suggest me ,if you are aware about it?

Reply to
johny

Why don't you make an answering machine for the front door? There are plenty of examples around of audio capture and you can attach an LCD if you really want to go multi-media.

Reply to
Tom