Anyone using ARMcore from Compulab (Israel) with Linux?

I'd like to reach out and touch someone who is using the ARMcore XScale board from Compulab, with Linux. A sudden project has arisen and this device is the best choice. I'm hoping to receive my hardware in a couple of weeks, and I'd like to have some people with whom to share experiences. Any takers?

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards