Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Anyone know where to get RICE17a software??
- The real Andy
September 23, 2003, 7:10 am
rate this thread
Re: Anyone know where to get RICE17a software??
Thanks everyone, the version i am chasing is 2.61.something I think. Should
have specified this. Email is: a dot pearson at optus(no space here)net dot
com dot au. Please email before sending an attachment so i can clear out my
microsoft patches beforhand!!..Damn viruses, what a waste of bandwith.
- » What is a Processor in Context of Reliability Analysis
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming
- » Are small SMD resistors factory-tested one by one?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design