PIC16F876 giveaway + RICE17a to the highest bidder

I have 49 SOIC 16F876 (i think, the flash version of 16c73) and 23 DIP versions. Gotta go this weekend, or bin it is. Pick up only, no delivery (sorry, i know that hurts).

Also have a RICE 17A In Circuit Emulator. The company that made these has closed down but I have heard that another company has picked them up. I did have software, but I will have to search for it. Comes with pods for 16f84, 16f877( i think, the bigger package) and 16f876 adaptor. This ICE cost me over $2000. I am never going to use it again and will give it away to the highest bidder.

I dont want to throw any of this stuff away. Pickup brisbane only, this weekend only. I will not be here after then.

Email me at a dot pearson at tpg dot com dot au

Also have a corner desk, grey, ex office (cubicle) furniture. Give away. In 3 pieces.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Damn, the DIP '876s and ICE would be real handy, but I'm in sydney :(

josh

Reply to
Josh