Advance Your Career & Achieve Your IT Career Goals with our Online Training

Hi,

Cerebrum Software Solutions provides various job oriented Online Instructor Led Training courses

Our Instructor has with

=FC More than 10 years experience in IT industry

=FC More than 3 years of experience in Online Training

=FC Currently working in a Fortune 100 company.

All the classes are conducted LIVE ONLINE and students can access the class from anywhere in the country provided they have High Speed Internet.

Course

SAP ABAP

SAP Security

SAP Basis

SAP Net weaver Components

SAP Netweaver Enterprise Portal

SAP FICO

SAP HR Certification

Java/Advanced Java

QA

DOTNET

SharePoint

Websphere

Weblogic

JBoss

Visit

and register for demo class

Course highlights

=D8 Eminent faculty with world class projects experience

=D8 Special Discounts for Corporate

=D8 Daily Two hours online training

=D8 Training at your home comfort

=D8 Study Material

=D8 365/24/7 Lab facility

=D8 Six months Post-Training Technical Assistance

=D8 Placement assistance

=D8 Free one month additional Lab facility

Hurry up! Limited Registrations.

Register ASAP and make yourself available to attend the first class to find out more about the Course and Instructor.

FOR FURTHER DETAILS, CALL Ram @ (315)370-2299 or snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Please ask our representative about our referral program

Best Regards,

Cerebrum Training Division

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

(315)370-2299