Career Advice

--
Don\'t try to become a tech writer...
Reply to
John Fields

Hi

I need a bit of advice on what career path I should follow. I have recently finished universtiy and am quite good a DSP, C, C++, Java and C#.

At this point I relise I cannot persue all these paths and would would like advice from current engineers on what would be the best most rewarding career to follow (and one that has a future)?

Look foward to your advice

Cheers Tuurbo

Reply to
Tuurbo46

Only you can determine what might be a rewarding career path for you

As to one that has a future - My only advice is look for one that will allow you to grow and learn as the inevitable technology changes come along. When I graduated, my school experience was in designing with vacuum tubes, relays and diodes. I was fortunate to have jobs that allowed my to grow with the technology changes so that I ended my working career designing with and writing code for embedded microprocessors as well as writing windows setup software for user to configure the products I designed.

Good Luck

Dan

--
Dan Hollands
1120 S Creek Dr
"Tuurbo46"  wrote in message
> Hi
>
> I need a bit of advice on what career path I should follow.  I have
> recently
> finished universtiy and am quite good a DSP, C, C++, Java and C#.
>
> At this point I relise I cannot persue all these paths and would would
> like
> advice from current engineers on what would be the best most rewarding
> career to follow (and one that has a future)?
>
> Look foward to your advice
>
> Cheers Tuurbo

Reply to
Dan Hollands

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 17:53:57 -0600, via , John Fields spake thusly:

Why not? He seems perfect for it.

Reply to
Big Mouth Billy Bass