Electronics career related question

Do anyone still read and respond to non-spam questions on this user group? I'm wondering where would be an appropriate place to ask a career related question in the electronics field.

Reply to
ssylee

Ask away. I repaired computers and related peripherals for twelve years, until a car wreck laid me low, and sill repair electronic devices of all sorts for family and friends. If I can help, I will. Certain there are others equally or more qualified (probaby moreso...) hereabouts.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

For someone w/ prototyping, PCB design and layout, testing and troubleshooting, marketing, and programming skills, what kind of contract employment opportunities can s/he find?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
ssylee

Wish I could help you with this, but I don't have any of the skills you describe and don't know where to look for a next-step in a career. My skillset is pretty much component level troubleshooting and repair of electronic devices. Was hoping someone else might step in and offer something, but that doesn't look too likely at this point. All I can say is that what you describe sounds pretty impressive, but I haven't been in the field for nearly 20 years and don't have any contacts/knowledge tht I can offer to help.

Sorry to be of so little help...

Dave

Reply to
Dave

ay is

That's alright. I've managed to collect enough information elsewhere.

Reply to
ssylee

ssylee wrote in news:c4f95503-e4ed-42b4-a0d7- snipped-for-privacy@13g2000prp.googlegroups.com:

Wel uh... Your career is quite off-topic here, I believe....

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Sounds like it is time to consider hanging out your shingle as a free lance consultant.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk