Subject Author Posted Replies

NAND FLASH
Hi , I am using 8Gbit Nand flash for data storage in my application,i have doubt regarding data storage of NAND it possible to store data continuously once power failure occurs?(let us assume i am...

Compatible data flash for AT45DB321D
Hi, I did a design with AT45DB321D to use with ASIC. the ASIC development kit contained the AT45DB321D 32Mbit flash and I use the same thing in my design. But now unfortunately the AT45DB321D 32Mbit...
3
3

Zigbee module costs
Given component pricing and time the technology has been out there should there not be a reliable sub-$10 even sub-$8 zigbee module out there? Any tips or guidance would be appreciated....

image processing on AT91RM9200
hi, i m doing fingerprint authentication.I want to make it standalone without using thought of using ARM processors as i m not so good at DSP processors. so friends guide me which ARM suits best for...

Looking for BusyBox equivalent
I am developing an embedded linux system, and I would like a "Swiss-Army-Knife" tools utility like BusyBox in place. I am using Wind River Linux 4.0, and to protect our business, some of our source...
15
15

How to specify path to makefile.options?
I use system variable to specify location of makefile.options as follows: System Variable Name: CCASE_OPTS_SPECS System Variable Value: C:homemakefile.options If instead I need to place...
4
4

Ethercat ASIC, where to buy?
I was looking for Beckhoff Ethercat ASICs but cant find them at any supplyer and they do not answer me by e-mail. Any idea where can i find it? Thank you! ---------------------------------------...

EMIFA and NAND flash
According to the meager description in the SPRUFL6E datasheet, the EMIFA of TMS 674x/OMAP supports hardware ECC for NAND flash pages up to 512 bytes. Would it be possible to use the hardware ECC...
6
6

TI C2000 out of Stock....
I was looking for floating point C2000 DSCs from TI with QFP at Digikey, Farnell, Mouser... And could not find them in stock.. is it common, or just a one time event? How obout others C2000 DCSs?...
10
10

Problem in linking std libraries using arm-linux-ld
Hi Guys, Problem in linking my source code which uses std libraries like stdio, string, stdlib using arm-linux-ld my make file looks like this...
1
1

help needed to resolve linking error
Hi Guys, I am trying to compile my source code using arm-linux-gcc 4.1.1, but i am getting linking error. make make -C main make[1]: Entering directory...
7
7

Switch Mode Power Supply: a varistor between Earth and the secondary's ground
Hi, I'm developing a 20-watt switch mode power supply. The PWM controller is the Viper 27. So far everything is going fine. I noticed on a competitor's power supply the presence of a Disc Varistor (56...

Real Time Clock Code (RTC) for PIC family
Hello: What is the latest RTC code anyone could recommend for the PIC (16f) family? My requirements are simplicity and low power, with LCD display and perhaps RS232 interface. Is the Microchip AN582...
50
50

Information required related to development boards
Hi All I want to know what type of development board i should start with e.g. I want a configurable board where i can add FM chip (Si4730/31). I want to write drivers for FM radio . Can i write...
1
1

OT: Disk choices
Hi, Two of the projects I am working on require metric buttloads of secondary storage. Some for online use, even more for offline/archival purposes. I've been using external USB drives so far. Buying...
14
14