Information required related to development boards

Hi All I want to know what type of development board i should start with

e.g. I want a configurable board where i can add FM chip (Si4730/31).

I want to write drivers for FM radio .

Can i write Drivers without OS or i will do just Port Programming on it .

Some tutorial and links would be helpful .

Thanks already.

enggalok

Almost anything would do for that device. I'd design a small PCB for it and a PIC or AVR and write the software to control it.

Leon

Reply to
Leon