100 AmPro PC104 i386 SX Single Board Computers With I/O Boards FOR SALE

Hi all,

I have about 100 of these AmPro PC104 i386 SX Single Board Computers With I/O Boards that are brand new. Contact me for Pics.

thanks, Bob

Reply to
Tough Guy

There have been several generations of 386sx boards from Ampro. Do you know what the model number is?

Bob McConnell N2SPP

Reply to
Bob McConnell

Hi Bob McConnell,

I know that the part number is A13137 e-mail me for pics.

Thanks, Bob

Bob McC> >

Reply to
Tough Guy