Choice of RTOS for PC104+ embedded system

I wanted to know if any of you have had experience with any type real-time
operating system used on a PC104+ form factor single-board computer.  I also
plan on using USB2.0 functionality, which would require device drivers from
the OS to support it.

Which OS choice would be best for implementing this type of embedded system?

Any help is greatly appreciated!  Also, any source for a PC104+ board that
has USB2.0 capability would be helpful, since it's relatively new
technology, so has not been built into any PC104+ boards I've found yet.

Ron

Re: Choice of RTOS for PC104+ embedded system

On Time RTOS-32 (http://www.on-time.com /).

Peter

Re: Choice of RTOS for PC104+ embedded system
I've used the Panther PC104+ board from Versalogic and the QNX
Neutrino RTOS.  This was teamed with a RS422 card from Sealevel.
The Panther board had USB, but I do not know if that is USB2.0.
Check them out at versalogic.com  They are one of the few PC104
vendors with QNX Neutrino support.

On 7 Jul 2003 17:08:18 -0700, ronchung@massie-labs.com (Ronald Chung)

Re: Choice of RTOS for PC104+ embedded system
USB2.0 is not currently supported in QNX 6.2.1. It is in Beta, due to be
released this November in the 6.3 release

real-time
also
from
system?
that

Re: Choice of RTOS for PC104+ embedded system

PC104+, the bus form factor,  does nothing say about the used cpu or ram/rom
ressources. These days everything is possibly, Pentium XYZ, Motorola
PowerPC, ARM, ... I think the decision for the "right" operating system
should be chosen by other criteria.
--

with best regards / mit freundlichen Grüßen

   Heinz-Jürgen Oertel